uggs boots on sale
discount uggs
uggs outlet online | ugg boots | uggs outlet People: Carole King, Beyonce and Jay Z, Kerry Washington, Jon Gosselin, Grace Jones September 20, 2013 12:11 am Share with others: Tweet From Web and wire reports ugg Carole King will be honored as the MusiCares person of the year during the 2014 Grammy Awards week. The Associated Press reports.kids ugg boots The Recording Academy announced Thursday that King will be saluted by performers Lady Gaga, the Dixie Chicks, Bette Midler, Steve Tyler, James Taylor and Jason Mraz. More performers will be announced later.uggs for cheap The fundraiser for the academy's charitable foundation will be held Jan. 24 in Los Angeles, two nights before the Grammy Awards. Previous honorees include Bruce Springsteen, Paul McCartney and Neil Young.uggs outlet store A songwriter and performer with scores of hits from "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" to "You've Got a Friend," King has won four Grammy Awards and was honored with a lifetime achievement award at this year's ceremony. kids ugg boots And the top-earning celebrity couple for the year is Beyonce and Jay Z, E! News reports.uggs boots on sale The hip-hop and business savvy couple made nearly $95 million last year, according to Forbes.The pair's high earnings were due in large part to tours, album sales and business deals. Jay Z's platinum album, "Watch the Throne," and world tour grossed nearly $1.4 million per night in the U.S. Bey, who took a brief hiatus after their daughter, Blue Ivy, was born, roared back with the Mrs. Carter Show world tour, which has raked in an average of $2 million per night.Not too shabby!The couple also have big business investments. Jay Z started his own sports agency, Roc Nation Sports, representing star athletes including Robinson Cano and Victor Cruz. He was a part owner of the new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, where the Brooklyn Nets play; he sold his stake in the team and will dump his share in the arena as well. Knowles continues to make her mark in the fashion and beauty world, with her clothing line the House of Deron and fragrance collection.And their daughter could soon join in on the family business fun. The tot has already made a cameo on one of her dad's song, and her famous parents have petitioned to trademark her name "for the right to use it on anything from baby clothes to toys."According to Forbes, this research was completed during a specific time period - this list was compiled from June 2012 through June 2013. Forbes speaks to "managers, agents, producers and other in-the-know folks" when creating the list.Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen took the No. 2 spot on the list, earning an estimated $80 million - approximately $15 million less than Jay and Knowles.Bundchen earned about $4 million more than her NFL player hubby, thanks in part to being the highest-paid model in the world and her line of flip-flops from Brazilian footwear company, Grenden. Brady's new contract with the New England Patriots, including a signing bonus of $30 million, helped contribute to the couple's earnings. Brady also has lucrative endorsement deals, including Uggs and Under Armor.Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie came in at No. 3, earning an estimated $50 million. Unlike the other couples on this Forbes list, most of the their paychecks come from making movies. Although there was one exception: Pitt did earn a $7 million for his Chanel No. 5 commercial. "Scandal" star Kerry Washington is the world's best-dressed woman, according to People magazine.Washington, 36, has proved a red-carpet risk-taker, wearing up-and-coming designers and making atypical choices - such as a crystal-covered coral Miu Miu gown for the Oscars. At Tuesday's pre-Emmy reception, she wore a hot-pink cocktail frock, The Associated Press reports.Unlike her character on ABC's "Scandal," Washington says she doesn't wear many power-broker pantsuits.Washington, selected by the magazine editors, works with stylist Erin Walsh.People then tapped other tastemakers to pick their favorites, including Jennifer Lawrence for her high-fashion style, Jessica Chastain specifically for her red-carpet looks, Kate Bosworth for street style and Zoe Saldana for her denim style.Photographer Nigel Barker picked It Girl Lily Collins for best up-and-coming style. Jon Gosselin admits he was "nervous" when he began waiting tables at the Black Dog restaurant in Beckersville, Pa.Just a few years ago, he'd been on top of the world, starring in the top-rated TLC reality show "Jon & Kate Plus 8" and co-writing a New York Times best-seller, but a messy divorce in 2009 ended all that, People reports.While his ex-wife, Kate, and their eight kids remained in the couple's $1.3 million Pennsylvania home, he moved out and admits in a new interview with "Entertainment Tonight" that it's been "next to near impossible to find work."Now Gosselin's gone from partying on yachts in the south of France to living in a cabin in the woods with no Internet and no TV. And after hitting rock bottom "like 20 times," he took a job as a waiter."At first I was nervous because I was like, 'How are people going to react?' " Gosselin, 36, admits. "But then I'm thinking, 'Well, it's fun and I get to talk to people.' And they technically already know me ... they're like, 'Are you the guy?' I'm like, 'Yeah, I'm the guy.' "Gosselin - who's being sued by his ex-wife for allegedly hacking into her computer and phone to gather material for a 2012 tell-all "Kate Gosselin: How She Fooled the World" - insists that he isn't struggling to make ends meet, and while he's not partying like a rock star anymore, he has no regrets."I don't regret anything," he says. "You learn from your mistakes. That's what builds you to who you are today." Grace Jones, who once vowed she'd never write a memoir, has changed her mind, the AP reports.The model, actress, singer and Studio 54 legend has an agreement with Gallery Books for a book scheduled to come out next fall. Gallery, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, announced Wednesday that the book is currently untitled.In a statement released by Gallery, Jones noted that her song "Art Groupie" began with the line, "I'll never write my memoirs." What made her give in? If she didn't do it, someone else would.Among the stories the 65-year-old Jones plans to share: rooming with Jerry Hall and hanging out with Jessica Lange, collaborating with Andy Warhol, and acting with Arnold Schwarzenegger. First Published September 20, 2013 12:00 am Get unlimited digital access - web, mobile, tablet, apps and more. Join the conversation: Commenting policy | How to report abuse Commenting policy | How to report abuse To report inappropriate comments, abuse and/or repeat offenders, please send an email to socialmedia@ and include a link to the article and a copy of the comment. Your report will be reviewed in a timely manner. Thank you. uggs boots on sale discount uggs