Yahoo! Sports news on June 28th, Barcelona and Valencia announced that former Rama, Asia academy player Alba moved to barcelona,cheap giants jerseys. Are participating in the 2012 European Cup Alba to accept the " daily sports newspaper " said in an interview,giants authentic jerseys, Basa taught his philosophy, he thinks Iniesta is one of the best players in world. " Daily sports newspaper ": Rama Asia Youth Team during the reign of Alba in Barcelona and Valencia 's official site announced the deal at the same time," style="-decoration: none;font-weight: bold">, " daily sports newspaper " the reporter was interviewed in Ukraine Alba. As the transaction parties, but Alba knew that the negotiations between the two clubs,cheap jerseys from china, when a reporter asked Alba for his many years later to return to the youth female team to chase my dream feeling,nike giants jerseys, Alba said: " to be able to return to Basa makes me feel good,wholesale giants jerseys, I am grateful to Basa, Basa taught me football philosophy, the possession and fast transmission of football, this is my early education to gain valuable things. Related articles: Sports news in the morning the Nou Camp Ramirez for 1182 yards