<div>. I seriously doubt that is holding the man opposite me , because I just got off work when I heard him call in his room . I bathed out almost ten minutes , he went out, and then about five minutes , he opened the door to come back (possibly out to throw away the wallet , live on the fifth floor down the stairs almost at least five minutes out is certainly acting otherwise,gucci sale Down early as ready to wear clothing with autumn and winter fashion n, not a few minutes will be back ! this point I seriously doubt that he went to throw the wallet ! ) Another point is that every morning I wash over the room door open , almost all at this time , he also go to work . every time to my room to Kanji Yan , because I have my computer in the table . . Originally not find the wallet last night to knock on the door asked him to see not seen ,gucci sale, nor the nerve to go . With my colleagues today , one said, and carefully think this through, I feel this man suspected of a big, big ! ! Surgery expert advice in how to do, would like the police, wanted to hit him ! The midst of sadness , although there are a few hundred dollars , a few bank cards did not ,longchamp backpack, but most important my ID card is not put inside the wallet . To the recommendations of the classmates and friends ,alexander wang bags, go out after work ,alexanderm cqueen shoes, not to find a single room to live , although cheaper , but are you do not know the unknown small- believers , anything could happen ! ! Preferably a few good friends to rent one Bedroom , so the risk factor is greatly reduced ! ! There , regardless of living which side to carry valuables ! ! I have to change the house , or the computer to fly