[align=justify]Hi Mr. Pereira
I hope you are always fine. First of all, I would like to thank you on behave of all Al-Ahli fans for the great job you're doing up to now. We all believe that you are a great football manager and we also believe that you are trying to write a history here with Al-Ahli as you did there in Portugal. I'm sure you will. Here in Al-Ahli, we've been always looking for a manager that change everything inside the team especially the traditional way of playing football. So, we were so happy when you came to Al-Ahli and announced that your first goal is to build a strong team that play a real modern football. A team that can control a 90 minutes match without stopping. No one can ignore that we see this now and it really starts to happen. We are always dreaming of a football that enters a game with full confidence and well-prepared for it
But Sir, there are many important things you need to know. The football competition here is different. Here you should pay real attention for the following points:
1. you should have strong defense line better than what we see now. (a lot of mistakes). You need to bring a good professional defender in winter instead of Marcio Mosoro.
2. You should finish the match in the first have by scoring a good number of goals.
3. You should have good substitutes. especially in strikers.
4. you should prepare yourself for crazy referees' mistakes which can change everything in a game.
5. you should prepare your team for small teams as good as top teams.
6. If you really want to win the trophy, you should teach your players how to be winner always.
7. You should also forget all what you did there in Portugal and have a new story here.
8. You should believe that you can do whatever the difficulties are.
9. You should always think of the great fans that support this great club.
10. You should think of how much the y love you and believe in the great efforts you do every day.
Sir,
We've been dreaming of the main League for many years and we are still dreaming and we believe that the dream is here to be true.
Two seasons ago it was really close but we faced the same problem at the last 2 matches of the League and then our dream gone with the wind.
We can't wait more....

We can't wait more....
We can't wait more....
We can't wait more....

I hope you read this with open heart and open mind..

Good luck..

Signature: A Crazy Fan.