watch
patek philip
patek phillipe | watches | patek Gary Barlow - Gary Barlow treasures watch from wife by Bang Showbiz | 22 September 2013 watches Gary Barlow says one of his most treasured possessions is a watch his wife Dawn bought him for his 40th birthday. the patek philippe patek phillipe One of Gary Barlow's most prized possessions is his watch.replica patek The 'Greatest Day' singer was given a Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust watch from 1971 - the year of his birth - by his wife Dawn and the timepiece holds deep sentimental value to him. replica patek Gary, 42, said: ''It's an occasion for me, wearing a watch. It's not an everyday thing. And this watch was a 40th birthday present from my lovely wife Dawn, so it means a lot to me.replica patek ''I do have other watches, but they're watches I buy when I fancy a treat. This one was something thoughtful that was bought for me that I really take care of.''The Take That vocalist and songwriter also says time appears to stop when he's playing live and he gets lost in music. He added: ''You're just off in that zone for three minutes. It's hard to explain, but it's the connection to music. Playing with people really gets you lost, because when you're all vibing off each other you're in your own world.'' Contactmusic Tags: Gary Barlow Tweet More Gary Barlow From Contactmusic.com Sharon Osbourne: Dannii was 'irritating' with Simon Cowell Rita Ora has meeting with Simon Cowell Sir Elton John duets with Gary Barlow Gary Barlow treasures watch from wife New Gary Barlow Solo Album Due November After 14 Years Sharon Osbourne: Dannii was 'irritating' with Simon Cowell Rita Ora has meeting with Simon Cowell Sir Elton John duets with Gary Barlow Gary Barlow treasures watch from wife New Gary Barlow Solo Album Due November After 14 Years Gary Barlow Live *** to be released for Mother's Day 2013 The War Of The Worlds: The New Generation New Deluxe Double Album... Gary Barlow Announces Uk & Ireland Solo Tour Gary Barlow Live *** to be released for Mother's Day 2013 The War Of The Worlds: The New Generation New Deluxe Double Album... Gary Barlow Announces Uk & Ireland Solo Tour watch patek philip