they will win the AFC North, earn a first-round bye and ensure themselves of at least one home playoff game if they beat the Browns (5-10). Should they lose in Cleveland and Baltimore (10-5) beats Cincinnati (3-12), the Ravens would win the division and the Steelers would be forced to go on the road next week for a wild-card game. If both the Steelers and Ravens lose, Pittsburgh would win the division based on a better divisional record. Tomlin said last season's loss won't necessarily prove motivational when the Steelers resume practicing Wednesday. Pittsburgh has won 13 of its last 14 against Cleveland. "What's at stake right now and right here is enough motivation," he said. "We're trying to secure the AFC North title. In order to do that, we have to go into an AFC North city and do the job -- and I'm sure they're not for us doing it. So it's going to make it interesting and exciting." Woodley said the Steelers haven't forgotten last season's loss in Cleveland, when Roethlisberger was sacked eight times for 60 yards in losses. That loss was the Steelers' fifth in a row, but they bounced back to win their final three and have won 14 of 18 since. "We have to take care of Cleveland," Woodley said. "Last year, when we played Cleveland down there, they took care of business on us. We have to make sure that doesn't happen this year." Related topics: achilles, cleveland browns, lamarr woodley, mike tomlin, pittsburgh steelers, troy polamalu
Heath Miller Jersey
before they find a home and often times when they find a home and they get comfortable, you can really see their potential."(On the challenges in the next four games particularly for Hodges)- "It's going to be different than Miami I can tell you that in terms of weather. It is a challenge. It will be a challenge for him. It will be a challenge for Phil (Dawson) because the air temperature affects how far the ball goes, the wind will affect it and those are challenges. The other thing is it's challenging for the returners too trying to judge those balls and sometimes you get bounces you wouldn't get under normal conditions because a guy would field it but it kind of cuts both ways there."(On if it is tougher than people realize to be the holder)- "Yes, that's really tough because you've got to get the spot, you've got to catch the ball, you've got to place the ball, you've got to make sure the laces are away and they're coming. Especially, those edge guys you can see most PAT or field goal blocks, the edge guys are missing the ball by a split second.
Brett Keisel Jersey
a nine-time Pro Bowler who played 11 seasons for Tampa Bay, when they drafted him. In four years with the team, he started 20 of his 43 games, with 161 tackles and five interceptions. He also had 13 passes defensed, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery. This season Piscitelli totaled 15 tackles with one interception that was returned 31 yards. Moore's hitter fined $40K: Panthers safety Sherrod Martin was fined $40,000 Wednesday for his helmet-to-helmet hit on Browns tight end Evan Moore in the end zone. The Panthers were penalized 10 yards for unnecessary roughness, and Peyton Hillis scored on a 9-yard run on the next play. Martin's fine was big because because he was a repeat offender this season. In week one, he was fined $5,000 for a hit on the Giants' Kevin Boss. "I was going for the ball first and he was on his way down," Martin told reporters after the game. "I don't know what more they want me to do. I'm trying to make a tackle and I'm going down and he's going down." Moore, who suffered a concussion earlier this season, came up a bit wobbly, but then quickly shook it off and didn't miss a beat. Cribbs, Ward idle: Receiver Josh Cribbs (foot) and safety T.J. Ward (thigh) were among eight Browns idle on Wednesday. The others were linebacker Eric Barton (shoulder), linebacker Scott Fujita (knee), quarterback Colt McCoy (ankle), nose tackle Shaun Rogers (ankle), fullback Lawrence Vickers (calf) and cornerback Eric Wright (knee).
Heath Miller Jersey
They sprung it on Bill Belichick's New England defense.

more info below:
Antonio Brown Jersey,Buy Brown Steelers Jersey Free Shipping
Heath Miller Jersey,Nike Miller Steelers Jersey Sale