المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Do house wives deserve a salary ??

ღ حمــ الـ H ــورد ـــرة ღ
13-12-2006, 12:57 AM
Recently I read a topic in a magazine about the uneasiness of housework on housewives. The topic argued if the housework should be a corporate responsibility or if the housewives should have a salary on it. The problem actually exist in Morocco but the topic piqued me to do some investigations. I asked some members of my family about the matter. Some of them supported the idea. And others opposed it. My search results three different opinions. I divided them into three groups.

The first group, of which the majority are women, said that wives should have a salary specially those who don't work. Because if they divorced there will be an income to support them. Divorced women with children usually suffer a lot from financial problems. Their x-husbands either do not buy their children expense or give little. They protest that they have other children to expend on.

The men of the second group said no. Husbands thought that if wives or mother take a salary they will become maids. And this will not make their husband and children appreciate them. Also they think it is their job and they need not to help them. While most of the wives and mothers said that they enjoy serving their husband and children. They don't wait for guerdon. They will get their best reward from Allah. And that they will be rewarded when they see their families happy, comfort and healthy. They would like their husband to help if they which it make them feel more appreciated.

The third group of which the majority also are women, said that housework could be shared between the couples. Men also support this idea. They said that helping in the house is not a fault specially when there are babies and small kids housework exhaust mothers so their husband have to help them. Wives find it a good idea that their husbands help in the house. One of the wives said that her husband used to **************** instead of her if she is busy. The other one said that her husband used to vacuum the house without her asking.

For me I think actually that life become much more easy when two people shared the happiness and sadness. Marriage is a partnership and to make it success both partner should work hard and faithfully. So I join my voice to the third group.

:11retcher

What about you?

What do you think?

:11ccer:

(reported)