المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : A story about me called >>>> my soul mate

ღ حمــ الـ H ــورد ـــرة ღ
16-04-2006, 09:34 PM
My soul mate

The friend is like a pillow, you hug it when you are happy, you cry on it when you are sad, you talk to it when you need to talk, nobody can take it from you , and you love it so much. So ,These words are a tribute to a special friend that stands by me , gives me strength when I need it ,surrounds me with love and care even though we are thousands of miles distant away. As it says "Sometimes the people you know the least are the ones you need the most", I have met a lovely and soft girl four years before now. The moment I spend apart from her , I miss the look of her shining eyes, the hope of her smile , the touch of her warm hands and the hug of her golden heart. I wish every one can see how my soul mate is physically and habitually, morally and personally, and how my impression about the one who has shown the significance of my life .

Physically and habitually, she is thin and slim. Her skin, eyes and hair are all brown. Unfortunately, she has a weak breathing and diabetes. She is systematic which means she thinks only by her left brain. She almost shares everything in my life. She likes the same type of clothes, the same favorite colour and the same movies and songs I like. Her clothes are in the exact seize of mine. She is simple in her dressing just like me. She always wears jeans trousers with a tight body or blouse. Her favorite colour is black which is the most favorite one to me. She loves the same romantic movies and songs .The favorite movie she likes is Titanic because it tells about a sweeping love story in which love is above every thing material in the world. The most special song she loves ,in deed, is "My Heart Will Go On".

Morally and personally, she is a kind hearted person. She loves helping others to the extent she sometimes forgets about herself. The most she hates in a person are treachery, lying and cheating. She believes that if there is al least 50%precent of true love in this world , all the people can live in peace and safety. She has emotions like no one in her social circles. She has strange and deep feelings that one rarely can see in others. She is more sensitive to the rage she cries if she hears such a bad word from someone. In the other hand, she gets more happy if someone says a nice word to her. She is strongly-willed ,highly motivated and spirited. Often, she loves to attract others and love attentions. She loves to dream especially when she is walking by the blue sea and the pure sky .
She is a very hard worker to the extent she forgets about her weak health.

My impression about her can not be described in such words .I love her more than this word can be sounded .I remember the exact words she has said to me," My spring butterfly, all what I want you to do if we are apart that you must do know that Allah, and then me are always with you inside your heart. There will be no moment left out of my life without thinking of you. You will be in my heart and soul stuck for the last moment of my life. ". Unfortunately, my guardian angel has passed away after making my little sky cry .She has gone before she knows that I carry her magical love and glowing star with me in my heart and soul every and each day.

By:
:11rob:
Rose Red) )

16-04-2006, 09:36 PM
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese , give me your opinion . Thanks in advance ...

عالي مستواهـ
16-04-2006, 09:42 PM
الله يعطيك العافية حمرة الورد

nice story

thank you

مع تحياتي

knowledge

16-04-2006, 09:49 PM
knowledge , thanks .this story i wrote in college and they like it soooooooooooooooooooo much.So i want you all read it. it is a piece of my self .

عالي مستواهـ
16-04-2006, 10:15 PM
oh God {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ we have a great writer here

مشاء الله عليك

may Allah bless you

الله يوفقك يا رب

مع تحياتي

knowledge

16-04-2006, 10:20 PM
Knowlede .thanks .That what my professor says about me. And you Remind me Of her. Oh , i miss her . Iwish i would be a writer in the future. It is one of my ambitions . Thanks alot. my brother .God bless you ,too.

عالي مستواهـ
16-04-2006, 10:32 PM
hey sis
there is nothing hard in life you could be what you want

just put your pen on the paper and write

your pen could be your weapon

thanks again

مع تحياتي

knowledge

16-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Yes, this is true. That what I am used to do.When it comes to writing, i love to write every thing i have deeeeeeeeep inside. It is agift from God. I must improve it . thanks
abounch. R..R

كل الفخر
21-04-2006, 02:26 AM
thanks rose red

it was realy nice story

i wish you become a great writer