المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Importance of Studying English

Queen Of My Time
06-03-2006, 03:59 PM
Importance of Studying English

English is an international language. It is the best language for everyone to use anywhere in the world. We can use it as a good mediator to communicate with different people from different countries. Also, English is the most prevailing language which is used in many fields of our lives

There are many advantages for studying English. Through English we can make a lot of friendship with foreign people. We can travel anywhere and deal with people more easily. We can pass on our culture to the west by a facile way. The person who studies English finds jobs easier than the other one. Communication will become more uncomplicated by studying English

There are many applications of English. We use it in Medicine, Geometry Education, Economy, and Industry. Nowadays the technology and innovations are introduced into the world through English. English facilitates the search for information on the Internet. Also, we need English for reading beautiful novels, stories and news. Most other languages are translated into English, especially in books, movies and discoveries

English has had many effects and importance in our lives. It is studied now in most countries as the second language. The communication in English is the key for making a contact with other people. Most people try to improve their English language levels in the world

So in conclusion, I don’t think there is another language in the world that we can use as a good mediator to communicate with all people. Studying English has positive effects in our lives

بنت السعوديه
11-03-2006, 08:05 PM
English is the language which you can use every where .

it's the language of communications in the world

/
/

Queen Of My Time

thanks for your great topic ...

/
/

(* الوفـاء طبعي *)
11-03-2006, 08:36 PM
مشكوررر أخوي علىالموضوع.

Queen Of My Time
13-03-2006, 12:21 AM