المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : عن البطاله

ahmadalaqeedi
09-01-2006, 06:17 AM
Unemployment in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
There are most cases of unemployment in the kingdom. Rising of the number of the graduate students. The job is limiting in this days. Some Saudis rejecting the technical works. They also, need full time working not shifting time day work.. That are most cases of unemployment in the Saudi Arabia.
In our time we see the number of the graduating is huge. I thing is the most important think we should take attention for it. The government should do some thing for this, and find for them job. Or give them summery before they inter colleges. I mean advice for them what the job need for them.
We notice in this days the jobs become limiting. This also, a big problem in the kingdom. So, should Saudis knew that, and looking for personal jobs like selling vegetables. In my opinion they do anything until they find jobs. I hope Saudis working not set in their home waiting the job.
The life now is technical life, but mast Saudis don’t like this. I mean don’t like the technical jobs. I knew some companies need Saudis stuffs, but when they come they rejecting the job why? They need becomes managers or working at offices. In my opinion not truth because the company go to foreign working, and Saudis go and set at their homes.
And they just need government jobs. They simply need work in the morning shift or six hours working. So, companies or some of them need full time working I mean two shifts morning and afternoon. Saudis don’t like this they need just to relax.
These are the most things cause the unemployment in the kingdom. The rising of the number of the graduate. The technical jobs wanted toadies. Finally they one to giving advice to them.

بنت السعوديه
17-01-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks a lot

ahmad alaqeedi

great and benefit essay

we are waitiing for your new works

ahmadalaqeedi
20-01-2006, 04:05 AM
o.k.

thanks

ملكة
21-01-2006, 07:59 PM