مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : النصـــــابة كاثلين هههههههه

أسواق
20-06-2012, 03:40 AM
وصلت على ايميلي احذرووووو هالآسآليب الغبية مثل مرسليها
عبالها ان عندي فلوس :cnf3: مابتلاقي غير الحثا بوجهها هههههههه
شوفوا الاسلوب لآ وبعد تعرف مثلنا تقول السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
----------------------------------------------------------------

أعز صديق،
تحياتي لكم، وأنا أعلم أن هذه الرسالة سوف يأتي لك بمثابة مفاجأة منذ كنت لا تعرف لي من قبل لكنني قررت ان اتصل بك أثناء بحثي عن أحد الأصدقاء بعد أن يمر إعلاناتك وأنا أريد أن أقول لكم مشكلتي الحالية التي أنا حقا بحاجة الى مساعدتكم والمساعدة، يرجى الثقة مع الاحترام الواجب والإنسانية، أناشدكم لممارسة القليل من الصبر وقراءة من خلال رسالتي أشعر بالأمان تماما التعامل معك في هذه المسألة الهامة بعد أن ذهب من خلال الإعلانات، أريد أن تأتي أكثر من أن أكون معكم حتى أستطيع أن يبدأ حياة جديدة مع أنت هناك، وبصراحة أنا أكتب هذه الرسالة إليكم والدموع والآلام والحزن من قلبي، وأنا أحب أن يكون على علاقة جيدة معكم، ولدي سبب خاص السبب في انني قررت ان اتصل بك، أنا قررت الاتصال بك بسبب الحاجة الملحة من وضعي هنا، وأنا كاثلين ابراهيم حسن ادو، 20 سنة فتاة، ابنة الوحيد الباقي من الراحل الدكتور ادو حسن إبراهيم وزير التعليم السابق من الصومال، وقتل والدي الراحل والذي اغتيل في انفجار قنبلة في ظل قيادة الرئيس الشيخ شريف شيخ أثناء الأزمة الاضطراب السياسي والحرب الأهلية في الصومال بلد وأمي في وقت متأخر أيضا قتل من قبل المتمردين وهجوم وحشي هي بالسكاكين قبل أن تترك لتموت في الألم المؤلم.

الرجاء مساعدتي لدي قضية عاجلة وسرية للغاية، واقتراح لك.

خططت وقررت ان اتصل بك بسبب سوء المعاملة وأنا أتلقى من والدتي الخطوة، ليأخذ كل وزارة الخزانة والدي الراحل والممتلكات من لي منذ وفاة غير متوقعة من والدي الحبيب والدتي.

كان هناك تزايد انعدام الأمن في حياتي بعد وفاة والدي الحبيب وقررت الهرب منذ أن كنت قد تلقى تهديدات بالقتل من والدتي الخطوة.

أودع والدي من الذاكرة المباركة مبلغ 300،000.00 دولار أمريكي وثلاثمائة ألف دولار في أحد البنوك مع اسمي وأقرب الأقرباء. ومع ذلك، فإنني سوف تقدمها لك مع المستندات اللازمة لإقرار قبولك لمساعدتي لنقل والاستثمارية للصندوق، وأنا أحب أن أكمل دراستي، لأنني كنت في سنتي الأولى في الجامعة قبل الوفاة المفاجئة لل والدي، على أي حال، عائلتي الكبيرة المهجورة لي، وأنا أعيش حاليا في مؤسسة خيرية في مخيم للاجئين مؤسسات الإغاثة الإسلامية في مخيم للاجئين، والآن أنا بحاجة لمساعدتكم لجمع هذا المال في البنك واستثماره في مربح مشروع في الخارج، وأنا على الاتصال بك لمساعدتي في الحصول على الأموال التي تركها والدي قبل الحصول على مصادرتها أو المعلنة غير صالحة للاستخدام من قبل البنك، حيث تم إيداع.

وفي الوقت نفسه كنت تريد الهروب إلى الخارج ولكن والدتي خطوة تخفي بعيدا جواز سفري الدولية وغيرها من الأشياء الثمينة وثائق السفر لحسن الحظ انها لم تكتشف أين يمكنني الاحتفاظ آبائي الملف الذي يحتوي على وثائق مهمة، لذلك أنا قررت خوض الانتخابات لمخيم اللاجئين حيث أنا حاليا طالبي اللجوء في إطار اللجنة الإسلامية مسلم لاجئين هنا في جمهورية أكرا في غانا، وأود أن اتصل بك شخصيا لعلاقة تجارية طويلة الأجل والمساعدة للاستثمار في بلدكم، وأنا أحب أن يأتي على أن أنضم إليكم هناك في بلدك حتى أستطيع أن أبدأ حياة جديدة في حين أنك سوف تساعدني لاستثمار الاموال لدرجة أنني سوف تستمر تعليما لي في بلدكم.

إذا تم بشكل صحيح ومثمر استثمار الأموال، وأنا عازم على مغادرة غانا بشكل دائم. يمكنني الاعتماد على مساعدتكم؟

1. يمكنك أن تساعد بصدق لي من قلبك؟
2. ويمكنني أن أثق تماما لك؟
3. وسوف ما هي النسبة المئوية من مجموع المبلغ في مسألة أن تكون جيدة بالنسبة لك بعد المال ونقله إلى حسابك وتودع توازن بالنسبة لي في مكان امن لرؤوس الأموال الاستثمارية حتى أسافر إلى مقابلتك والاستثمار نصيبي.؟

وسرعان ما تلقى ردا ايجابيا اظهار اهتمامك وسوف نضع الأمور في العمل على الفور في ضوء ما سبق، فإنني أقدر رسالة عاجلة تشير إلى قدرتك والاستعداد للتعامل مع هذه الصفقة بإخلاص، أمكث في المهجع الإناث.

وأنا في انتظار ردكم العاجل وإيجابية، من فضلك لا يبقي هذا فقط لنفسك، من فضلك أتوسل إليكم بعدم الكشف عن هذا حتى آتي أكثر، مرة واحدة تم تحويلها للصندوق، وسوف يساعدني لاستثمار الاموال في سوق جيدة والأعمال التي من شأنها أن تكون مربحة.

أدعو الله أن هل يمكن أن يكون التعاطف إلى أن تكون صديقا وخلال هذا النضال من حياتي، وسأرسل لك تفاصيل الاتصال بي بمجرد الرد لي.

أنا لن أود أن أكون معكم حتى أستطيع أن يبدأ حياة جديدة، يرجى يجد لنفسه مكانا في قلبك لمساعدتي.

في بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، الرحمن الرحيم لمسة واحدة قلبك كما كنت مساعدتي من هذه المعاناة

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته.

وأتمنى لكم كل التوفيق مع عائلتك.

تفضلوا بقبول فائق الاحترام

افتقد كاثلين.
الرجاء الرد من خلال بريدي الإلكتروني الخاص على [[email protected]]
.................................................. .........................................
Dearest Friend,
Greetings to you, i know that this letter will come to you as a surprise since you did not know me before but i decided to contact you during my search for a friend after going through your ads and i want to tell you my present problem which i really need your help and assistance, please with due respect trust and humanity, i appeal to you to exercise a little patience and read through my letter i feel quite safe dealing with you in this important matter having gone through your ads i want to come over to join you so that i can start a new life with you over there, honestly i am writing this email to you with pains, tears and sorrow from my heart, i will really like to have a good relationship with you and i have a special reason why i decided to contact you, i decided to contact you due to the urgency of my situation here, i am Kathleen Ibrahim Hassan Addow , 20 years old girl, the only surviving daughter of late Dr. Ibrahim Hassan Addow the former Education Minister of Somalia, my late Father was killed and assassinated in a bomb blast under the Leadership of President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh during the upheaval political crisis and civil war in my country Somalia, my late Mother also was killed by the rebels she was brutally attacked with knives before being left to die in agonizing pain.

Please help me i have urgent and very confidential issue and proposal for you.

I decided to contact you because of the maltreatment i am receiving from my step mother, she planned to take away all my late father\'s treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved father and my mother.

There has been insecurity growing in my life after the death of my beloved father and i decided to escape since i have been receiving death threats from my step mother.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$300,000.00 Three Hundred Thousand Dollars in a bank with my name as the next of kin. However, i shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund, i will like to complete my studies, as i was in my first year in the university before the sudden death of my Father, in any case , my extended family abandoned me, i am currently living on the charity of the Islamic Relief Foundations Refugee camp in the refugee camp and now i need your help to collect this money in the bank and invest it in a profitable venture abroad, i am contacting you to assist me in receiving the money left behind by my father before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where the deposit was made.

Meanwhile i wanted to escape to overseas but my step mother hide away my international passport and other valuables traveling documents luckily she did not discover where i keep my fathers file which contains important documents, so i decided to run to the refugee camp where i am presently seeking asylum under the Muslim Islamic Commission for the refugee here in Accra Republic of Ghana, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country, i will like to come over to join you over there in your country so that i can start a new life while you will help me to invest the money so that i will continue my educations in your country.

If the money is properly and profitably invested, I intend to leave Ghana permanently. Can I count on your help?

1. Can you honestly help me from your heart?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money has being transferred to your account and balance shall be kept for me in safe custody for investment capital until i travel to meet you and invest my share.?

As soon as i receive your positive response showing your interest i will put things in action immediately in the light of the above, i shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely, i am staying at the female Dormitory.

i am waiting for your urgent and positive response, please do keep this only to your self, please i beg you not to disclose it till i come over, once the fund has been transferred, you will help me to invest the money into good market and business that will be profitable.

I pray that you can have sympathy to be a friend during this struggle of my life, i will send to you my contact details as soon as you reply me.

I will like to join you so that i can start a new life, please find a place in your heart to help me.

In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Most Merciful One touch your heart as you help me out from this suffering

May the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you.

I wish you all the best with your family.

Yours Sincerely

Miss Kathleen.

Please reply through my private email at [ [email protected] ]

Reply in my email address please