المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : tiffany rings uk Students BBS classic funny signat

عميد اتحادي
06-03-2012, 07:40 AM
<div>A. Jay JJ fracture -------- Shuangjieao . Bite goose (following the rabbit acute oral sex br> 3. poor four hundred Peking! , 4 male and A sorrowful Road: ; the most lean and the curse of the 5.2004-year Chinese world QQ : . A: the USB! (Translation: U = YOU; ** = silly * B, so the USB = silly * B,!) B: USB 2.0! (Translation: 2.0 = 2 = two = too (sound the same), USB 2.0 = you are stupid * B, too!) 6. notice: Good News, Good News! at noon today, two canteens dining students will have the honor to the university hospital at 4 pm and receive a free physical examination of the X-ray of the activities of the day, expired invalid! (look at myself, but free Oh! :)). (book fine print: the canteen Liu master negligence at work, cooking, accidentally lost a small shovel, just spoon the four rags a) (C_chairman in) 7. my bed board can sing! * ^ _ ^ 8 * . this world, this four-six, exam, and will have four six; does not matter hanging branches, hanging, and will have a hanging branches; as the Three Gorges University, China Three Gorges University, to dawdle, and will have our Three Gorges University 9 corridor, a PPMM head came up to me: rely on, handsome! ? extra fine: What? next class to test a high number?? cents: What? just test a high number?? Buddhism: What? too high number do we learn?? Fairy: What? the high number is to which the national language? requirements must Guo Siji?? 11 class, I asked the teacher The teacher got up and picked up the chalk on the blackboard, wrote: Japanese J unks (garbage) A, dults video (color * love movies) the P rostitute (** the child) A ss (ass) N europathy (neuropathy) E vil (sin) S camp (rogue) E xcrement (stool) 12. the Kongzi Dong tour, the event two children ( defense) in! 13 you are willing and a perfect girl? mm, if you think that fat is also a kind of beauty. (C_chairman) 14 a pair of lovers in the study hall room to learn English, suddenly the girl wants to fart, but I am sorry, so Jizhongshengzhi asked the boy: the girl asked: war found (fart I put). crawled out of bed and put on his pants and said to me: said: immediately like hh br> A: Why do men divorce?: could not do it! 19. mother said: make you cry! lying on the pillow, crying,alexanderm cqueen shoes (http://www.alexandermcqueenshoess.com), seeing sisters rushed to came up ask anything for and she said just now, and the GG sisters after listening to you made me the words to comfort her hh guessed that MM turned his head, cried a touch of glowing red eyes angrily said: halo ~ ~~ ~~) 22. old professor of textbooks to the podium Yishuai facing the following girls growled: so incompetent? I'll give you so much, you accept it?! 23. turn off the lights,longchamp backpack (http://www.longchampbackpack.com), the male dormitory collective shouting calls; Then, the male dormitory to the collective chants of 24 . men sigh: laborers since ancient times, Kinds, fallen woman in rows, and how with the laborers the Pan Anzai, and only with biscuits Dalang female anger: Who says that laborers without seductive woman, my daughter is the Girls Huang, slippery skin tender ass, emotional libido strong Yan Bi, male and foaming at the mouth a few liters, thump fell to the ground in convulsions that hh 25 said that the famous scientist died on must be heaven day they stand idly began to hide and seek agreement: the cats to find people hiding, if you can call out his name, even if the win to turn to Einstein the cat, after his number to play the number and found that Newton is very arrogant stand in front of him on a 1 m t1 m tiles, pulled pulled to look at him, Einstein quickly shouted: Newton is not nothing interested. Friends of: it is estimated that you wanted to learn l sex drive r. I: down ~ full of dinosaurs, how can there be any interest in sex? class a woman, fierce super-back killer! from behind is good, shawls with long hair, there is a feeling; from the side, a little disappointed; from the front, relying on the I 1-year-old to eat rice soup vomit out, her face is like grilled sweet potatoes, hard fall to the ground pulpy, then go to step fiercely feet, and then sprinkled sesame the hh Friends of: not so exaggerated it? off the lights are the same ~ ~ ~ I: Let me tell you, absolutely not! turn off the lights before you have her look like scary!! Friends of: turn off the lights with sunglasses before, turn off the lights and then picked it ~ ~ ~ ( Giant cold to the ~ ~) I: real dinosaur mm off the light are luminous! 27.i love of three things: the the sun, the moon and you; the the sun for the day the; the moon for the night the; and you for ever. 28 one day, I dreamed I was in the exam results to wake up and look really test to hh (I would ~ ~ ~) 29 single sister, I always strive for; a married woman, I never gave up; more than 13-year-old girl, my attention to explore; less than thirteen to strategic vision; for boys & girls, to fight to the multi-night love; for the dinosaurs, trying to do first; for the Spice Girls was completely conquered her; Xiaojiabiyu, to train as Yin Wa. 30. If you have to love the horizon, love life, then I think with love End of the World, love life of a woman, as they are anti-anti-Japanese (Beijing) Public girls, we need to build an atomic bomb do?? 32-midnight, a female dorm, surrounded by a few thugs at the door. janitor aunt to come forward in the crisis, making the girls success to get out but guessed that Aunt words: all cheap small show bitch child! gently inserted on the pain again. Polytechnic sister heart, their periods are so engaged in no culture Hohai girl in bed all the earth. Miss Southern workers sawed, willing to give people to do the mistress. Normal Xiaoni polite, carry condoms. South Post sister ideas, $ 5 a night with your touch. Southern Arts * sub-taste, pain, tired, she laughed. Financial Sister is the most powerful public dare to make love the place! 34. my tutor said: This message has been in the National Chiao Tung University students pass a lot of heated discussions, interviewed senior boys have deeply sorry for the missed opportunities and, they hope to grasp the opportunities mentees; other senior boys will consider to continue with postgraduate education. who asked not to the academic staff of anonymity said,tiffany rings uk (http://www.tiffanyringsuk.net), because the news this year of postgraduate situation will become more severe, the test scores in the next few years will continue to rise. low-grade National Chiao Tung University boys have started gearing up, their emotions are very high, a boys , told reporters: Most of the girl moved to the campus so biased how much will give life to the inconvenience, but the boys still worth looking forward to; they will get rid of the porridge more than Monk tomorrow; a girl facing the camera puts on a minor, more choices, more laughter, in the new campus! relocation does not bring pressure to their college life; some boys said all day was not as happy as people think. this news came out around the girls pile, National Chiao Tung University girls seems to be indirectly injured party, due to scarcity of resources caused by the price artificially high will be broken, they have to start thinking the boyfriend short, the relocation plan has begun to cause a reaction, which will bring a series of ripple effects, this newspaper something to do comprehensive tracking reports and further analysis. 36 inside the thing and never asked his wife, Foreign Affairs asked the google never! 37 years hard into laborers, when a monk hit the big bell, trance dream, the cause of love two empty: ( 38. (Hebei establishment of the hospital) rough, milk to make the scholars of the world; private parts agitation, cool crooked the world Guaren! 39. you look at how the donkey? take a look at the varieties mm Peking University, a hundred years old; look fur mm College, in addition to the test tube brush to do anything into; look at this body bone mm strong mule-like, back two barrels of liquid nitrogen are into; you look at this dental mouth mm young, cast eyes, more than ten hours a day centrifuges are not the problem; short, this donkey nothing at least as capable of eight or ten years out price, the right to sell! 40. on the joint: smile, stimulate the crush to do screaming; the second line: reward the mirror, touch your Erotic newspapers; scroll reads: Shuaio handsome Oh 41. (biological engineering) a divorce can often bring the two married, called separatist reproductive, is a common mode of reproduction of the lower animals. 42. that smoking is harmful to health, so I quit smoking; newspaper also said that alcohol damages the liver, so I also wine to quit; newspaper also said that sex harmful to the body, KAO, which under my TMD newspaper to quit. 43 girls cup English meaning: A the airport B is barely there C can do D damn good E the extensive F is a fantasy ~ 44. girlfriend to marry, I am suffering, because I'm not the groom, but the best man! 45. Many people have asked why I so have a taste? where I have any tips, I just learn from others time is spent on a cup of coffee. 46 Instructor: medicine, pain is divided into 12 one is a pain when the mosquito bites, 12, is the most painful one mm childbirth the pain. students: that there is no pain in 13? mentor: stupid, that childbirth mosquito bite to it! 47 woman does not matter decent, upright by the lure of not enough; man is no loyalty, loyalty is because of the betrayal of the chips is too low. 48. boy, if you can not be beloved girl wear the wedding dress, so please stop your solution buttoned hand hh to 49. Oh, John. Donrt Stop touching me. Oh, John. Donrt Stop touching. Oh, John. Donrt Stop. Oh, John. Donrt. Oh, John. Oh Oh, John. Oh, John. Donrt. Oh, John. Donrt stop. Oh, John. Donrt stop touching. Oh, John. Donrt stop touching me. 50. freshman to the senior X-laws (Signature blend of papers): ringtones law: freshman year (last semester) is the class when the bell rang already in the classroom; freshman (next semester) class when the bell rang to Fengpao classroom; sophomore class when the bell rang still dormitory face; junior class when the bell rang is to go outside; a senior, when are they not in school, so can not hear the school bell. sleep Law: the large First night lights and go to bed on time, the sophomore is turn off the lights at night also did not sleep, junior year is the class to sleep under the eyes of the teacher; senior class is still sleeping in the dormitory. Canteen Law: the freshman found a worm, and the whole bowl of rice down; sophomore found a worm, worms singled out to continue the majority of the ⑾ minutes criminal Bu Gui, Yu Huai disadvantages Luo Hui harmonics the Divertimento yellow partridge Guangdong playing Huai Wat Farm ⑾ set to play the harmonic the Gui  hanging starlings pregnant tease t edge Meng Lu split stems generous, Xing Bao ⑾ loyalty restore colonization The Gui ㄌ the liquor teach ヒ fool Huan grabbing Paul ⑾ kinds of play the harmonic Gui ǜ zinc; the spade scale refers satisfied screen Shu? walk Law: First, large walk in people trekking Road, sophomore is to take the side of the road, the junior is walking in the middle of the road, senior walking in the street retrograde line. eyes of the law of ( see MM): First, shy, sophomore, straight, junior Y-Dang, a senior also ran back to see. report's Law: First, large few days in advance to the time the sophomore to junior year is later than a few days to a senior is not registered. four moving University (chasing MM): hold freshman, sophomore just around the corner, junior and comprehensive mobilized large reactionary four months. four grass University: Freshman rabbits eat the grass edge, sophomore good Never look back, junior high winds known Supergrass, senior End of the World where again girls Law: freshman girls Johnson, sophomore girls pretty junior girls run the streets, the senior girls unwanted 51 laborers boys like laborers tree, the laborers girls like the laborers of the street; a tree can not have Jizhan street lights, but a street light was able to illuminate a few trees. 52. Hong Hebi hydrodynamic cool, the hydrodynamic cool summer. long day summer breeze moving water, cool hydrodynamic Bihe Hong 53 Male: I really love you, I beg you to be my girlfriend! female : But you did not even feel! M: Well, you tell me my point is not good, I changed!! woman: So, you tell me What do I ~ change! 54. Nanjing University, sunny, went inside, broken tattered rotten, ten professors, nine fool, neurotic disorders, to teach a student, are as stupid, diligence and good read, the more we read, the more rotten, peacetime class , Lanlansansan , close to the examination, burning the midnight oil, score a full duck; election of cadres, the relationship between first dinners, become fashionable, a small gift love and do not have to sometime the, free love, good poly scattered, in pairs, very romantic, boys groups, long like aggressive lovelorn jumping,longchamp tote (http://www.longchamptote.org), mid-continuous; a handful of wit, in this desperate, bitter, Ningquewulan! 55. I like children, prefer to build the child process! of ~ 56 birthday party on the cake, the cake a a man and a woman is not assigned to this time, just listen to the boy told the girl: out after the murder and arson Plenary Session of the 58, found guilty of the college admission crime, was sentenced to four years, we must now released from prison to home. Oh, My of GOD! I was unemployed. 59. The principal said: I do not want wives! @ _ @ 60. a serious imbalance of male to female ratio of Chengdu University, boys hovering anxiously in front of the station license hh exactly Engineering GG cycling to pass by, they enthusiastically said: GG bike did not frame, it will be very embarrassed, said: taken to a women's dormitory in front of the building. MM get off to come back to was going to say point polite words to thank GG, suddenly found that The GG bicycle is not even the first beam, MM was very surprised, stunned, asked: Where I was sitting back ??? ^ _ ^ * 63. everyone in the world are God biting an apple, are defective. large defects of some people, because God is particularly fond of his fragrance. (we carefully goods products) 64-Q: behind closed doors get like Ouyang, Yang Kang's hands, their fate is either to become a Mochou, or becomes Wei Chunhua 67 Ge Jige lying on the ******sill watching downstairs passing MM happen bedroom nag a MM like to go, we quickly shout horse over, just listen to the horse laments: older people told him Bian, than the young people called him Bian, his secretary called Bian secret, we are here in Guangdong, his wife called to Bian hh too 69 users users, the net was I have nothing! online dating online dating network was I always romance! Internet cafes Internet cafes, the net was I a scar! network network network have I to heartbreak fallen 70. God all cheated mm Hell is beautiful. Buddha knew the truth, so Buddha said: fell into the river, he can not swim, so the shore began to cry. reminding us of scenes fairy tales, River cents now, ask the subject matter of Ha Tien, they jumped into the river Qubao Reis up to ask that this is not his girlfriend, he nodded quickly said yes. Wrath of the Ha Tien said: , I say, next time you will hold Chen Huilin up to you then my girlfriend to hold up and the whole three of them gave me hh I'm just a poor student, no money, but also by the student loans to pay tuition fees, how could afford to raise these three women? so I can only say that hh mm, do not look information! mm that see Han? mm see chat efficiency ah! 74 Woman: Oh, you do not Wudaokou Institute of Technology that big guy? how to run here to do business come? Me: Hi ~ Some time ago our college downtown array of housing shortage, and then said it would not Portal fee, then the canteen rice with pancakes eggs kept prices later rumors bathing timing suspended recharge hh I was poor, it having failed to make and so dropped out to come here to sell CD. beauty: you are a walking, polytechnics may not had a handsome young man ah hh But handsome is handsome, and even Are you selling when you are so handsome ^ _ ^ Me,: sister, you do not cotton! cooked normalized cooked this dish the French film A DVD on the prices of goods is expensive, must be 15 dollars a really can not cheaper the hh 75. a woman paste is the curse that S * B, the total Moderator. The answer is so consistent. When asked about the 100, he replied: ; 100 people snappily said: said to himself: Germany open, Wang opened, it does not matter, she was chosen Zhang Chen Kaifeng, Wang Kaifeng, it does not matter, she gave surnamed Xia 78 dinosaur said: to animals, and slowly enjoy hh No one has ever seen, see all scared to death! 80. I thought I was very mature, in fact very naive; I thought I had enough of treachery in fact higher than the treacherous Phi Phi are; I thought that labor can create wealth actually do not work to create wealth; I think that love is my ultimate goal is actually life has just begun; I think I look pretty good fact, my face and some facial features pigs also; I thought I was self-deprecating I so unruly hh of 81. handsome boundless heart and be saved,alexander wang bags As the saying goes (http://www.freedatingsiteahead.co.uk/blogs.php?action=show_member_blog&ownerID=8895), pulled extremely temporary as the peak 82 of my favorite days: January 31; I hate the day: December 1 (YY personnel understand :)) 83. a yak half a Tian received also by a shortage of day, by day; bread and eat three meals a day, morning and sweet, late sweet ; commoner was warm wins cotton, long wear, short to wear; the small cottage and hut a few lines Enron until Enron; storm driving boat, fish on one side, the wine in the side; of late sons and daughters, then light this said, the ancient said; Rishangsangan I sleep alone, who is immortal, I am immortal! 84 you junior forum twitter trouble what? I debut, you or the liquid that! (hard man) 85. too early lost my innocence, my mature faltering to hh 86. my beloved Kawa Yi MM: absolute beauty, people amazing shame to spend the closing months beauties graceful smooth and slick; snow smart Bo Xiao ancient and modern inside and outside the understanding a reasonable well and good housekeeping. 87. What is pride? cattle * B chant! What is the humility? installed * B chant! What is thrifty? buckle * B chant! What is dedication? silly * B chant! the initiative? ** B, chant Do what is comfortable? operation * B chant! What is swearing? operation * his mother a B chant!! 88 . recess the teacher grabbed the word dhh , and later, they suddenly m green Woo Shen bad Dao .90. a college students unfortunate enough to be the enemy to seize the enemy tied him on the telephone poles, and then asked him: electrocuted! shouting: hurry back to help her buy a bottle of soy sauce, she was cooking to get away. after a fierce woman shouted: : brother, caobi? saying: no money. Yinguai mm with the chest; Ever since then, my own warrior's name changed to mm solid plug seven hours. 96. spring, in the school playground, I dug a pit, then go to my girlfriend planted, so that In the fall, I will have many, many girlfriends :) ~ ~ ~ 97 school status: (1) high school campus size, mode of management of the secondary school, junior high school students foundation, primary and secondary schools mode of education and teachers of young children. (2) students are lying to the teacher was robbed, the classroom is rented quarters are borrowed. (3) schools like homes, classrooms like a pigsty, the heart in the classroom, outside the class as good as love. (4) tuition the country's most expensive school in a row full sleep, examination will not, the achievement scores; counter-terrorism, such as crazy as drunk, A film to see boring, skipping in droves, *** to spend money simply; the Dafan never line up to not drunk liquor bottles of lighting a meeting in the evening sent the message to the arrears; pumping cigarette mahjong Plenary love talking about nausea, murder on the wardrobe, Long live the Yunnan University 98. canteen Liu master craftsman ****** queuing MM gentle: to ~ send their money to spend too clean hh Therefore, we respectfully these beautiful girls in mm