المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : [لعبة] : الاصدار التاسع من العاب الزكاء Hidden Object - HOG - Adventure - Match 3 - Puzzle - العاب اون لاين 2012

ألعاب اون لاين
25-12-2011, 09:10 PM
<div>
الاصدار التاسع من العاب الزكاء Hidden Object - HOG - Adventure - Match 3 - Puzzle -

http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l562/client54/hung/513.jpg

Hidden Object - HOG - Adventure - Match 3 - Puzzle - Games Volume 49
Language: English
Platform: PC | Release: 2011 | Collection Games | All Ine One | 5.76 GB

Genre: Hidden Object / Quest / Logic
<div align="center">
Here it is finally, HOG pack 49! The last pack of the year, and also the last pack I shall be releasing for now. It has been the best part of 3 weeks since my last upload (HOG packs anyway - I released a comedy record last week - most humorous, you should check it out.) I am quite upset actually, as this is the second time I have had to update this blurb.

<b>Provider - el7oot.com

Hidden Object - HOG - Adventure - Match 3 - Puzzle - Games Volume 49
Language: English
Platform: PC | Release: 2011 | Collection Games | All Ine One | 5.76 GB
Genre: Hidden Object / Quest / Logic
Here it is finally, HOG pack 49! The last pack of the year, and also the last pack I shall be releasing for now. It has been the best part of 3 weeks since my last upload (HOG packs anyway - I released a comedy record last week - most humorous, you should check it out.) I am quite upset actually, as this is the second time I have had to update this blurb.

Although in my last upload I said I thought this pack would be bigger than normal, as Christmas releases would be queuing up, this doesn't appear to be the case... I am sorry for this, but it does seem that there are proportionally more HOG games in this pack than usual, which should please the majority of you.

There are some real crackers in the collection this time. Here is the list you have been waiting for:

ANGRY BIRDS RIO
ATLANTIS QUEST
CAPTAIN BACKWATER
CHRISTMAS TALES - FELLINAS JORNEY
CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND 2
ELLAS ADVENTURES - DIAMOND EYE

FEAR FOR SALE 2 - SUNNYVALE STORY CE
FLIP OR FLOP HE (HOME EDITION)
HAUNTED PAST - REALM OF GHOSTS CE
HOUSE OF 1000 DOORS - FAMILY SECRETS CE
LOST LAGOON 2 - CURSED AND FORGOTTEN
LUMINES
MOUNTAIN CRIME - REQUITAL
NEMO'S QUEST - VULCANIA
REVENGE OF THE SPIRIT - RITE OF RESURRECTION
SOLITAIRE KINGDOM QUEST
TEMPLE OF LIFE - THE LEGEND OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS CE V2
THE SECRET ORDER - NEW HORIZON
WORLD MOSAIC 3 - FAIRY TALES
WORLD MOSAIC 5

(I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING FOR NOTHING; I CERTAINLY WON'T MISS TYPING THESE GAME TITLES IN EVERY TIME, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE TO DO IT ALL TWICE!)

All of these games were downloaded from AllSmartGames.com - Download Free Games (http://www.allsmartgames.com). I would like to say here that I am not affiliated with this website, nor am I an authorised distributor of their cracked games. They either don't know of my existence, or just tolerate it! If you have a few moments to spare, please visit their website and show your thanks. They release more games than I put in these packs - I only download game I wish to play.

IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED A DEMO VERSION OF THE GAME YOU WISH TO PLAY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU COMPLETELY UNINSTALL THAT GAME BEFORE YOU INSTALL THE NEW CRACKED VERSION. IF YOU DON'T, THE CHANCES ARE VERY GOOD THAT THE CRACK VERSION WON'T WORK FOR YOU. YOU MUST ALSO CREATE A NEW PROFILE, AS YOUR ORIGINAL PROFILE FROM THE DEMO IS NOT LIKELY TO WORK EITHER (AND PROBABLY COCK UP THE INSTALL AND MAKE IT NOT WORK EVEN IF YOU CHANGE THE PROFILE AFTERWARDS).

If a game needs a key or password to install, THE KEYS USUALLY APPEAR IN 1 OF 6 PLACES:

1 ... IN THIS TORRENT DEscriptION