أسواق
14-10-2014, 12:40 AM
مرحيا
بليز اشرحوا لي دا جاني بالايميل
Development Programme.
Winning Date:1th Oct 2014
========================================
1. Full 2. Address: 3.Age 4. Occupation 5.Nationality 6.Phone Number

Note: All Response should be sent to Agent.

Dr. Steve Peterson
PHONE: +(601)-640-326- (39)

بعدين ارسلت بياناتي وردوا واتصلوا علي
Theunited nationsorganization has decided to use you as an aid of development in your respectful environment and we urge you that 10%(percent) of this grant should go to the orphanage and the less privileged and also you are advised to develop your own small business in other to enhance employments in your environment and with you doing this, theUnited Nationscan meet their major goal for GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT.

HOW YOU WERE SELECTED
The Microsoft Corporation Have Always Supplied the United Nations(UN) With Fifty Thousand Email Addresses Of Active Internet Users Yearly, And Your Email Address Was Submitted as One Of the Active Internet Users For the Year 2011. After Email Address are Been Submitted to Us For the Random Selection By Microsoft Corporation, The Best One Hundred Members Of Staff For the Year 2011 Picked All Over a Hundred Branch Office Of the United Nations(UN) are Invited For a Dinner at the Caribbean Where they Will Be Privileged to Pick One Email Address Each at Random.

Mr Kabir Williams From Our Moscow Office Who Was the Best Staff at Our Moscow Branch Office Picked Your Email Address When He Was Asked to Pick at Random, Therefore Giving You the Opportunity to Claim For Yourself a Total Cash Of Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand Five hundred United State Dollar. ($650,500.00).

HOW TO REDEEM YOUR CASH
Since This Is Neither a Lottery nor a Gambling Winning, You are Expected to Claim Your Funds In this Branch office as Been Zoned, The Reason Why It Has Been Zoned Is to Avoid Mix Up Of Claims and Unnecessary Crowdy Environment In Any Of Our Offices, This Is Why Winners Have Been Zoned Into Twenty Different Zones Of Five Winners Each, I am Pleased to Inform You That You Have Been Zone to Claim Your Winning Here at Zone D With the Head Office Here In Malaysia, I Wish to Let You Know that I am the Officer In charge Of Your Claims.

اشرحوا لي ايش دا المبلغ والطلبات ومن فين دول يعني لحسن صابني فضول:cnf3: