المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : دور الاحتياج المعنوي في الاختصاص

أهــل الحـديث
29-03-2014, 04:20 AM
أهل - الحديث - حديث شريف - محمد - صلى الله عليه وسلم - قرأن كريم

دور الاحتياج المعنوي في الاختصاص بين الكلمات
الاختصاص بين الكلمات
نقول في العربية:قد رأيت زيدا ،وهو من مستوى الكلام المستقيم الحسن ،ونقول:قد زيدا رأيت وهو من مستوى الكلام الأقل حسنا ،لأن قد مختصة بالفعل أو تدل على تحقيق أو تشكيك حدوث الفعل ، ونقول كذلك :الحروف الناسخة تدخل على الجملة الاسمية ولا تدخل على الفعلية ،وهناك علاقة احتياج معنوي مع الجملة الاسمية ،ولأنها مشبهة بالفعل فالفعل لا يدخل على الفعل ، وهناك اختصاص كذلك في اللغة الإنجليزية مما يؤكد الاحتياج اللغوي الذي تقوم عليه اللغات.
The specialization among the words
1-The difference between "among"and " between"
you can say:"A" is sitting between"B" and"C" ,and if you want to use "among" instead "between"on the paradigmatic line you have to choose the plural behind it , such as: the lion is sitting among the trees ,and this means that there is ausage for evrey one of them ,and there is special relation and gravity meaning force between among and the plural,and there is ameaning need between them.
2- And there is difference between "do" and"make" ,you can,t use one of them instead the other on the paradigmatic line ,you say:I do my job ,but you don,t say:Imake my job ,and you say:I make my coffee but you don,t say :I do my coffee ,and this means that there is special usage for evrey one of them also.
3- And you say:you have ,and :he has.
4- And you say:I shall,and:he will.
and finally ,the speaking is depending on the meaning need and the disambiguity marks.

thankyou